Friday, July 24, 2009

An Introduction

Testing. Testing. 1-2-3. Testing.

*ahem* Well, hello there!
It's so good to see you all here tonight. Welcome to my first post on my first blog! I believe an introduction is in order: blog, this is internet. Internet, this is my blog. Blog is a little shy right now, but once she opens up you'll be in for some big fun. It will be like Die Hard meets The Hangover. Only, with less killing. And less bromance. Just, less testosterone overall. Upon further inspection, this blog won't have much to do with Die Hard or The Hangover at all, but it will still be pretty cool. You'll find pictures, recipes, rants and raves, travel writing, social and political commentary, crafts... A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, really. So grab a drink, sit down, and enjoy. I think we are going to get along just fine!

Miss Whitney



No comments:

Post a Comment