Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday November 13

Things I did today: Stayed in my PJs all day long. Watched 2 documentaries, including one about Dr. Bronner's soaps, which was really, really weird. Brushed Nico. Bought seatbelt for Nico on Amazon, which cost a grand total of $0.00 because of a gift certificate I forgot I had.

Things to do tomorrow: Go to work. I have an interview tomorrow for a new position. I am going to wear my new yellow shirt and a suit. Call potential therapist Duncan to set up appointment. His office is on a boat. Empty dishwasher and cat box. E-mail Sharon about the little house. Living alone sucks. It's not supposed to be this way.

This time last year: We were living in Albuquerque - I was still in school, working at Slate Street, and interning and volunteering at Animal Humane. We hadn't found anywhere to live or work in Seattle, but we were still so excited to get out here. Simon and I were fostering Nico, who was then named Hyde. Simon was working at Grandma's. Simon was.

What a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment