Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday November 15

I didn't realize that the date was the 15th all day today. I guess it doesn't much matter, I just didn't think about the date all day I guess.

Things I did today: I stayed up too late last night. I don't want to go to bed when I'm awake, I don't want to wake up when I'm asleep. I don't want to go to work when I'm home, and I don't want to go home when I'm at work. But I did all these things today. Went to bed (late). Woke up (late). The landlord and her crazy psycho-bitch mother were to come into the apartment today to fix the dryer that has been making clunking sounds. I wanted to make sure the house was reasonable, so I quickly did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, put my clothes away, made the bed. I was glad to cross all those things off my list. Then I went to work, where I promptly spilled tea all over my keyboard and ruined it. Great. Did some work and came up with a cute idea for some holiday graphics. It would be nice if it worked out this year, but it might be a thing for next year. They interviewed the other candidate for the open position. I still have no clue what's up with that. I'm mildly irritated. Came home and made dinner - couscous with tomato sauce. It was yummy, and I'm glad I didn't have to eat leftover chicken and potatoes again. Most of my produce had gone bad. That almost made me lose it. Simon and I very rarely let produce go bad. God damn it. I'm going to read tonight I think. And iChat with my mom. I wish Simon's family would post pictures from his memorial this weekend. But I guess that doesn't really matter either.

This post is long and boring. Here is a photo I took to serve as an intermission for this epically lame diatribe. I think it's a pretty OK photo.



Things to do tomorrow: Maybe I'll finally get around to getting in touch with the therapist. Ugh. Work - I have two meetings tomorrow, both which I'm looking forward to. I called the first one under the guise of Newsletter Planning to actually pitch an overhaul for universal communications planning. Muahaha. It will be great, I hope. Or I'll pitch this great idea and then nothing will ever happen. The second meeting is with Kevin and Mark, and we are working together to make our first "live action" Wild Again video. That's a weird sentence if you don't know what Wild Again is. But, it will be fun to work on a creative project. Then after work... who knows. Maybe I'll go look at that house Jill found. I hate making decisions, which is weird because I usually don't. Hate making decisions, that is. But whoever I used to be is gone... maybe forever. I guess from now on I'll exist as an apathetic shell that hates making decisions and happens to look like the girl formerly known as Whitney. I still need to get the animals to the vet. It's almost Nico's one year adoption day anniversary, November 24. Not even a year ago. I wish Simon could have celebrated it. Most of the things I wish for I wish for him. Me, whatever. But him...shit. He had so much to do still. He was supposed to run a business, go hiking with Nico, play gigs all around the world. Travel places and make friends that don't suck. Realize how special he is. I'm afraid he didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment